Work with the Friends
Currently Accepting Applications for:
July 9, 2018
Boutique Supervisor (Full-Time)
Open Casting Call to all those passionate about Fashion!
Heart to Heart Boutique
Hours: Monday-Friday. Occasional weekend or evening as needed.
Opened in 2016, The Heart to Heart Boutique is a capsule store in the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute with a focus on fashion, jewelry and one-of-a-kind gift items. It is operated by one Supervisor and a team of six volunteers.
We are a charitable organization dedicated to providing a caring, comforting hospital experience for patients, families, volunteers and staff supported by gift shop sales, social enterprise, innovative programs, community engagement and the arts. To learn more about our organization please go to http://www.friendsofuah.org/
Position Available ASAP.
We are currently seeking an experienced, innovative individual who is interested in this unique opportunity and interested in continuing to develop the business.
The successful applicant is responsible for all Boutique Volunteers and will liaison with Volunteers Services.
General duties include training and maintaining a schedule of Volunteers for the Boutique.
The applicant will contribute to the business by maintaining the overall attractiveness of the Boutique which will include merchandizing, receiving, prep, pricing and distribution of product.
• Strong selling skills and ability to suggest add on items.
• Completion of Secondary Education with extensive retail experience.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Working knowledge and experience with cash registers/debit/credit card machines.
• Experience in maintaining inventory levels.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Possess a strong sense of confidentiality
• Have excellent interpersonal and, organizational skills.
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Be able to complete work assignments, organize and priories tasks while adapting to interruptions.
• Use good judgment and apply initiative.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer relations and hospitality by being caring and courteous to patients, families, visitors and colleagues.
• Time management skills and be able to plan for deadlines.
• Have a high level of honesty and integrity and be able to follow directions and guidelines
Interested applicants email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Closing date: July 20, 2018.
All employees new to The Friends of University Hospitals must provide a criminal records check.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for applying with The Friends of University Hospitals.
Deadline July 20, 2018
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume with three (3) references:
All employees new to The Friends of University Hospitals must provide a criminal records check. The Friends is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.